Work in the super clean, state of the art warehouse of the industry leader of humanely raised, premium chicken. Our Warehouse team members work 4 ten hour shifts per week with with 2 or 3 consecutive days off, great benefits and competitive pay. The Bell & Evans warehouse team ensures our product is shipped with quality and accuracy in mind, using RF scanning guns. Our warehouse operators store, pick and ship palletized product utilizing modern powered industrial trucks including pallet jacks and reach trucks.
Featured Job: Warehouse Operator 2 - 3rd shift
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the maintaining the storage and organization of the products within the cooler and freezer to ensure that the product that is being shipped to customers is of the highest quality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following: other duties may be assigned.
1. The Warehouse Associate will be required to perform laborer duties (picking, staging, and loading product) to complete customer orders
2. Ensure proper items are picked accurately by quantity and code date required by customer orders
3. Remove and/or store product in the cooler or freezer at its designated location by operating a powered pallet jack while adhering to the company’s safety requirements
4. Ability to operate RF Scan Gun
5. Hi/Lo (reach) Forklift experience is preferred, but not required. Associate may be trained to operate if interested
6. Other duties may be assigned at the request of the Shipping Supervisor.
Qualifications and Demands
To perform job at a high level, the individual must be able to adhere to all safety guidelines when operating within the shipping area. Must be able to operate a pallet jack with great efficiency. Must be able to work in a cold environment including minimal time in the freezer. Must be able to work well within a team environment as well as be able to communicate effectively with team members. Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds on a regular basis. Previous experience as a shipping laborer is preferred but not required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform this job successfully.
Education and/or Experience (Due to the high volume of applicants, only those who meet the minimum qualifications will be selected for interviews):
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or at least 3 months of experience and/or training; or the combination equivalent of bother education and experience.
Warehouse Workers Job Description Overview
Whether you’re looking for part time or full-time warehouse jobs, entry level or advanced, Bell & Evans offers rewarding careers with competitive benefits. We have a variety of jobs, from production to general labor, forklift and other heavy machinery. Roles include:
- Warehouse Operator
- Reach Truck Operator
- Inventory Control
- Team Leader