At Bell & Evans, we rely on our production workers to help us pioneer excellent food products. Whether you’re looking for assembly line work, packing jobs or food production, you’ll find a rewarding career here. Many of our employees have spent their entire careers at Bell & Evans. Choose an opening to read job descriptions and production responsibilities.
Featured Job: General Production - 1st Shift
Day Shift $18.03/hour
Perform a variety of duties related to the processing of poultry. Including working with live chicken or raw chicken. Tasks include but are not limited to handling and processing chicken products, deboning, cutting, packing, weighing, moving, inspecting, etc. In all positions, other duties by supervision as needed.
- Ability to adhere to Company policies and procedures
- Perform job duties according standards set for safety, quality and processing speeds
- At least 18 year of age
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Willing to work in a variety of conditions, hot, cold, wet and noisy.
- Willing and able to work around industrial equipment, stand for several hours, lift/push/pull up to 40 pounds, repetitive use of the arms, wrists and hands.
- Although typically assigned a single department, production and staffing needs will dictate periodic changes. All applicants must be willing and able to work in other departments and positions as needed and assigned.
Production Job Description Overview
Our production workers perform a variety of tasks. Depending on your role, you could be responsible for grading and inspecting, fulfilling customer orders, packaging products or even catching chickens to supply the production needs of our processing plant. Production worker roles include: