As part of our maintenance team, you’ll have the ability to influence change and see your ideas come to fruition. At Bell & Evans, our decisions are based on what’s best for our chickens and customers, not cost. Maintenance careers range from Refrigeration Technicians to entry level Maintenance Mechanics and supervisors. Choose an opening to see Maintenance job descriptions, responsibilities and other information.
Featured Job: Maintenance Technician 6 pm to 2:30 am ($23.13-$35.36)
**2nd Shift** (6 pm to 2:30 AM) with availability to work other shifts on occasion and as required
Job Summary: (See the Summary of Responsibilities for a comprehensive list of duties):
Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines, and other equipment in order to maintain and increase the flow of production. Provides own tools.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
• Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
• Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
• Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
• Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
Maintenance Job Description Overview
As a maintenance mechanic, you’ll perform a variety of maintenance tasks, depending on the area you will work in. You’ll also take a proactive role in assuring safe, quality products are produced by immediately addressing any safety or quality concerns with our equipment. Our maintenance roles include:
- Maintenance Mechanics, 1st and 3rd Shift
- Refrigeration Technician
- Maintenance Admin
- Entry Level Garage Mechanic